Every day it is normal to have those feelings of stress and anxiety. It is very normal for you to feel anxious when you are facing things like a job interview, that big exam, a date, or anything else that can trigger that pesky stress. However if that anxiety is interfering with your life you might be suffering from constant anxiety attacks. Anxiety attacks and disorders come in all shapes and sizes. This also means there are many ways to treat that anxiety. Take back control of your life today and let all the stress go away. Less stress means a happier you right?
Symptoms of Anxiety or Anxiety Attacks Include:
- Feelings of tension or being very jumpy
- Heart pumping
- Overwhelming panic feelings
- Stomach cramps
- Chest pain
- Feelings of a blank mind
- Feeling that the worst is about to happen
- Looking for danger all the time
- hot flashes
- Feelings of losing control
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms now is the time to have that talk with your doctor. You need that anxiety relief and that visit to the doctor will be the way to go.
Types of Anxiety Disorders:
When you are at that doctor visit you will probably discuss what anxiety disorder you may have. There are so many types out there and each one has its own onset of symptoms and treatments. Some of these disorders include:
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Anxiety Attacks (This is characterized by repeated onsets of panic attacks and fears of experiencing other panic attacks.)
- Phobia (Known as exaggerated fears of things like objects and activities. Most of the time there is no danger from the object itself. Some common phobias include fear of heights, water, flying, and even animals.
- PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Usually occurs after a traumatic event such as an assault or even a car crash. PTSD symptoms can include flashbacks of the events, nightmares, withdrawal, and being easily startled.
There are plenty of ways of going about anxiety attack or disorder treatment. You have everything from therapy or just getting the help of family and friends. Other things you can do include:
- Reducing alcohol and nicotine intake
- Getting a good amount of sleep
- Accept the unknown
- Relaxation techniques such as yoga
Do not let anxiety take control of you. Take back control of yourself.